2 nights - 3 days
- Arrive at Allahabad railway station. We get you picked up. You check in your dorms. Get refreshed. Have a sumptuous lunch and relaxing me-time. You may want to try some meditation. Or loiter around around on your own.
-In the evening we discover the holy river on a 100 seater cruise. This will give you an overview of the whole area of the mela. This will be an advantage point to shoot some pics giving you the expanse to play with. We then go to the banks for a spectacular view of the evening Aarti performed by priests. Floating lamps and spiritual chants will make the arena mystic. Experience 'Kumbh by Night' in a tour by our local guide and photographer. More sights to click here.
- Today we rise early and take a boat ride to witness pilgrims at their daily abulations as the sun illuminates the sky. Join in for an auspicious snan on the dedicated ghat. Or just click your award winning photo as you see them perform rituals, utter a prayer under breath and take that holy dip.
-Get back to the camp for breakfast. Enjoy a walk around the mela on your own capturing the intense and at the same time, serene faces of Kalapvasis.
- Enjoy authentic traditional food for lunch.
-Post lunch be accompanied with our local guide for 'Akhara Experience' where you will visit different camps of divine saints followed by a walk in the streets of the mela. In the evening explore the mela with our local guide and photographer for the world famous 'Naga Experience'
-End the day around a bonfire followed by lavish dinner.
- Take an early morning walk on your own to discover spots near your dorm.
- Stay in dorm for 2 nights
- Breakfast, lunch, high-tea, dinner
- Cultural evening around bonfire
- 1 boat ride
- 1 Cruise Experience with Photographer
-Kumbh Night Experience with Photographer
- Naga Experience with Photographer
-Akhara Experience with Photographer
- Snan Holy Dip
-Innova ride through the mela
- Pickup and drop from railway station
- 5% GST (Rs. 625)
- Airtickets/Train tickets
- Personal expenses incurred
- Any damage caused to the dorm
- Water bought for personal use
- Anything else not included in inclusions